Antenna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike svt

Reaction score
Anyone recommend what kinda short antenna i should get. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Again, it is a matter of science and radio people understand that a 5/8 wave antenna provides the best reception.

The Stubby isn't an antenna. It's a piece of anodized aluminum with threads that replaces an antenna.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My advice for you moving forward, utilize the 'Search' feature!!!

There are already a crapload of stubby-related posts. Not being an ass, just trying to help you avoid wasting your time in the future. For the amount of time it took you to type up your thread and then wait for a response, you could have found 10 threads with similar info and purchased the perfect stubby and simply just sat back and waited for it to be delivered.

:peace:

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That’s the whole point of forum.

I wholeheartedly disagree. The point of a forum is to discuss topics/issues/etc. that way, people/users coming in AFTER you don’t have to bring up the same topics or issues. They can search on these pre-existing conversations and have the information they seek.

Trust me, people don’t like answering the same questions over and over again. I’m not an *******, by any means, but this is a pet peeve of mine. There’s no need to ask the same things over and over.

If, however, you have a legit question and search for that topic and see no results, by all means, ask away.

Cheers and enjoy your Raptor!