Gen 2 Upfitter Switch Tailgate Release Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ruby

Ruby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who purchased a "Back The Blue" kit! I set aside $1 per kit, and $10 per roll of blue wire I used to my local (Fayetteville Police Department). The donations included ice cold drinks for every officer working outside detailed for the local fair and gunshow, and another $108 donated directly to the department.

The entire batch has sold! There are over 100 "standard" kits instock and ready to ship!

OP
OP
Ruby

Ruby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any kits ordered after 30JUNE 4:00PM EST will not ship until the morning of 07JULY. Uncle Sam has my butt going to the field for the week, and my partner will be out of town as well. After 07JULY same day shipping will be back in effect. Sorry for any inconvenience

OP
OP
Ruby

Ruby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed mine today, Ruby. Great kit with good instructions. Never thought I’d be so excited to cut some wires on a brand new Raptor!

Great! Glad to hear! Those upfitter wires are meant to be used!! [emoji1362]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Ruby

Ruby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you expect this to work with MY2019 when they come out?

Yes. They will indeed work. Although I will be testing one out in a 2019 first before I begin to sell for the 2019s.

If you have a 2019 inbound, shoot me a PM. Your kit will be free if you would like to be the verifier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk