Clear Bra North Dallas Price for Xpel Stealth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm having difficult finding the shop now, but there was one I found in the DFW that would do a full Suntek wrap for about $5k on the nose. I do have a Supercab tho.

At that price I decided I'd just learn to do auto paint myself and touch it up as needed. I could spend $500 a year for ten years and come out even. Plus removing a PPF over a long period of time can damage the paint just as much, and with aggressive offroad driving you'll tear through it anyway.

If I didn't have a list of other things I wanted to do, I'd drop the $3k (max) for Autoflex Sprayshield. Still thinking I might.

OP
OP
P

Peyton

Reaction score
I got a quote from the Xpel dealer in Dallas, Houston Orona at DFW ClearBra. He quoted $995 for a partial front package (24” of hood and front fenders, whole bumper, and mirrors), full front package is $1995 (whole hood and front fenders, whole bumper and mirrors), complete truck is $6000, complete truck Xpel Stealth is $6500. They offer a 10% discount for forum members and another 10% discount for Police, Fire, and Military!

That’s a lot more in line with what other members have paid.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was quoted 1100 for XPEL ultimate partial front. Front end partial good partial fenders front bumper. Additional 600 for rocker panels which I thought was steep seeing how easy it would be compared to a front end.

Also 1100 for a full ceramic Opti pro 5yr warranty
1400 2 coats ceramic 7yr warranty
200$ for ceramic on the wheels only

Another company quoted me around 2,000 for rockers and front end partial hood for XPEL ultra . And 6-8000 for a full vehicle .

I am in metro Detroit . Not close on the location but it could be useful to someone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
P

Peyton

Reaction score
I dropped the truck today at Xpel Dallas for a full Stealth wrap. Houston is a great guy and I’m sure it will be well done. He’s also tinting the all glass (windows, sunroof, windshield), and applying the ClearPlex to the windshield. I hope the investment makes it bulletproof to highway rocks, ranch roads, brush, STX sun, and deer blood.

LFGen2

Reaction score
I dropped the truck today at Xpel Dallas for a full Stealth wrap. Houston is a great guy and I’m sure it will be well done. He’s also tinting the all glass (windows, sunroof, windshield), and applying the ClearPlex to the windshield. I hope the investment makes it bulletproof to highway rocks, ranch roads, brush, STX sun, and deer blood.

how did it turn out?

GLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 for Houston at Xpel. He's done several vehicles for me, always top notch work and great service. Someone scraped the fender flare on my Raptor in a parking lot (not deep, just enough to ruin the film), and Houston replaced the film on the flare without even charging me.