What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wasn't today, but been busy. Added a front receiver.
Went to a weld shop and had this modified - https://www.curtmfg.com/part/31068 Using it as is it set way too low and reduced clearance and I would've had to take off/modify my skid plates.

Pretty happy with the results. All bolt on and only cutting was that of the front grill for the receiver to go thru.

Only thing I would've done different - Receiver pin sits out front of truck. Should've made a hole deeper in under hood so license plate can't be easily pulled. One would then have to go under truck/open hood to pull receiver pin. Fixed the issue by getting a locking pin. Also license plate doesn't sit out that far, pin was removed and it pulled slightly out. Will see if I have another pic...Update - didn't so got one.

20180502_190503.jpg

20180502_221840.jpg

20180502_221255.jpg

FrntRcvrLPBk.jpg

FrntRcvrLPRmv.jpg

Picture1.jpg

Last edited:

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
April 30th I had an Amazon delivery truck back into my parked truck....damaged the driver side rocker panel right before the cab. Did not do any damage to the cab just pushed in the panel. Long story short I went through their insurance company. Of course they gave me a dance a song how they are going to move the bed, remove all the graphics.....I smelled the ********. Getting a check for $2400 from them.....
1. Called one of my vendors I deal with for dents. He popped out top part with no drama and worked out the lower damage as much as he could.

2. Paid my other body shop guy I deal with $200 to use bondo with primer (have a feeling the insurance body shop was going to do the same thing)

3. $750 paid to rewrap the bedsides completely and go solid wrap on the doors to contour the graphics.
I am planning to keep tis truck for a long time. This route does not bother me. And you can not even tell.....

rerwrap 006.jpg

rerwrap 005.jpg

rerwrap 001.jpg

rerwrap 002.jpg

rerwrap 004.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

April 30th I had an Amazon delivery truck back into my parked truck....damaged the driver side rocker panel right before the cab. Did not do any damage to the cab just pushed in the panel. Long story short I went through their insurance company. Of course they gave me a dance a song how they are going to move the bed, remove all the graphics.....I smelled the ********. Getting a check for $2400 from them.....
1. Called one of my vendors I deal with for dents. He popped out top part with no drama and worked out the lower damage as much as he could.

2. Paid my other body shop guy I deal with $200 to use bondo with primer (have a feeling the insurance body shop was going to do the same thing)

3. $750 paid to rewrap the bedsides completely and go solid wrap on the doors to contour the graphics.
I am planning to keep tis truck for a long time. This route does not bother me. And you can not even tell.....

Is it “dance a song” or “song and dance”?

Sounds like you have some $$ left over to spend.

NeverEnoughHP

Reaction score
Got my front windows tinted and finished trimming out the led lights in the bed for the Bedrug install. So far it has a Bedrug, Revolver X4 and window tint. Nitto Ridge Grapplers go on Monday. Goodbye rock slingin KO2's!50b0a8767ee1bf46fef86d62fb2948a7.jpg195122f49b5bbe48bf46d3392f551f96.jpg24267839fffca95d3bfc0fabeeb94a1e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk