2014 32K 1 Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have just taken in a 2014 SCREW with only 32K. This was a locally owned vehicle so no salt/rust from northern states. He just traded it in for a 2018. This truck is very clean. Call me direct or email me if you'd like to know more.

And yes this used truck will also come with LIFETIME power train at no extra cost good anywhere in the US or Canada!

JB
615-708-5425
[email protected]

Attachments

• 2014 Raptor.jpg
    2014 Raptor.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 42

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps some details?! Might garner some more interest if people actually knew about the options the truck has. More photos, too.

Oh, and PRICE. I know you say to contact you, but why waste people's time if you're going to be asking a price much higher than they are looking to spend. Putting a price here helps to not waste EVERYONE's time.

OP
OP
R

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perhaps some details?! Might garner some more interest if people actually knew about the options the truck has. More photos, too.

Oh, and PRICE. I know you say to contact you, but why waste people's time if you're going to be asking a price much higher than they are looking to spend. Putting a price here helps to not waste EVERYONE's time.

I'm sorry I guess price is what we do need to know..... $47,998.00