Carbon Fiber Panels, Applique, Weather Stripping, Leather

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdubub

#AllRaptorsMatter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
- Selling left rear (Part# HL3Z-1627407-AC) & right rear (Part# HL3Z-1627406-AB) carbon fiber door panels with lighting. All clips are perfect and panels have about 9,000 miles on them. Each have a couple of very small imperfections shown in pics. $250 each or $450 for both. Shipping for these is right at $100, I will split the shipping to see them gone.
- Right rear exterior door applique. Has a scratch on it that may be repairable. 9,000 miles on it. Part# FL3Z-16255A34-BA $20
- Left rear leather seat cover that has a few scratches on it. Some may be able to be repaired. Besides the scratches in the pics the seat cover is perfect. 9,000 miles on it. Part# HL3Z-1663805-CB $120
- Brand new left rear belt molding/weather strip. Part# FL3Z-1625597-A $40.
- Everything has boxes & can be shipped at buyers expense. Located in Dallas area, Flower Mound to be exact, and work in Las Colinas.
Left Rear Panel 3.jpg
Left Rear Panel.jpg
Right Rear Panel 2.jpg
Right Rear Panel 3.jpg
Applique 3.jpg
Applique.jpg
Leather Seat Cover 2.jpg
Leather Seat Cover 4.jpg
Leather Seat Cover.jpg
Weatherstrip2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jdubub

#AllRaptorsMatter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seats look exactly the same. Swapped the scratched leather for a brand new leather cover.

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you manage to get these replaced on warranty ?? I am interested in the seat how
Much shipping to canada??

OP
OP
J

jdubub

#AllRaptorsMatter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No sir, it was insurance from a damn break in. I'll have to check on the shipping to Canada, that is one thing I have never done.

OP
OP
J

jdubub

#AllRaptorsMatter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump. Updated shipping and lowered cost for door panels.

Also will be driving to Dunn, NC from Dallas starting tomorrow evening to pick up my buddies Mustang he had built by Hypermotive Performance. So if you are interested in anything we could meet up along our travels to avoid shipping.

Last edited: