Corse X pipe resonator delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

0r30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the resonator delete and its just a bit more louder than stock.

Sasha4

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive been eyeballing this as well. Corsa claims no drone and Ive not heard any from other cars running Corsa, but every system is a bit different. I also find some people tolerate drone better than others

In for feedback

salts001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not entirely related to the OP but I’ve installed just the corsa muffler with factory resonator and love the sound! This is how a strong v6 should sound like! It’s my daily driver and nothing but smiles on my face. Zero drone and with the windows up, ac and music on you don’t even hear it but standing behind the truck it sounds awesome. I was thinking about the res delete as well later on but not sure if that it would too loud as a dd.

ATRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a video we put together comparing the sounds of all 3 Corsa systems back to back. No drone with any of the systems, including the Resonator Delete with stock muffler.

While I commend you for throwing together a great vid and comparison, its pretty easy for me to hear the considerable amount of interior noise on the resonator delete clip compared to the first two.

This is exactly what I experienced when I had it on my truck and is why I removed it in favor of the sport.

BajaLaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to install the xpipe per instructions but found I couldn’t slide back the exhaust rearward. Does the whole thing including the tailpipes need to be removed to get the stock resonator out?