New Black Raptor that’s been sitting for a while.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
Not sure if you would be at all interested in a used '17 SCAB with about 8,000 miles, but one popped up on the website for Friendly Ford in Las Vegas. I hear they do MSRP on new, so you may be able to get a deal on the used one. Just thought I would throw that out there for you.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm not really entertaining the idea of used unless it's close to home. I'm just biting my time waiting for 2019 banks to open. I still check AutoTrader daily for anything new to pop up or prices on about 3 Scabs that would fit the bill to drop in price.

Edit: I did some quick research on that truck. They’re asking $64,980 on a used Raptor that’s going on two years old and the original MSRP was $63470. Typical dealer BS!

Last edited:

Beauf

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I'm not really entertaining the idea of used unless it's close to home. I'm just biting my time waiting for 2019 banks to open. I still check AutoTrader daily for anything new to pop up or prices on about 3 Scabs that would fit the bill to drop in price.

Edit: I did some quick research on that truck. They’re asking $64,980 on a used Raptor that’s going on two years old and the original MSRP was $63470. Typical dealer BS!

I think they are alike a lot of places that seem to have an "internet" price listed, but they will actually go quite a bit lower. I saw a '17 with 1600 miles get dropped to $5000 under in about 2 minutes at a place about 2 miles from this dealership.

raminator08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SCABs are rare indeed :biggrin: I haven't seen another Gen2 SCAB in person yet, besides mine.

I've only seen one gen 2 supercab in person and it was a black one in Winston Salem, NC.

Speaking of rare Raptors, I was in Germany recently and I saw a red 6.2 supercrew on the autobahn. The thing looked enormous compared to all the other cars there. It also looked pretty beat up as it was being used as a farm truck and had a rack with a ton of farm tools in the back