Just bought a Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shabooty

Reaction score
Hello. I just bought mine this past Saturday. I only have two pics for now. I traded a 17 GT350R T.T Somewhat of a bitter sweet day. Anywho, here it is.

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    47 KB · Views: 33
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 35

roostinyfz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! How did you like the 350R? Love the sound of that car. Thinking of trading my Hellcat for the GT500.

OP
OP
S

shabooty

Reaction score
Welcome! How did you like the 350R? Love the sound of that car. Thinking of trading my Hellcat for the GT500.

I absolutely loved that car but someone hit it and it had some pretty extensive damage. It was all fixed but there's always that stigma of driving a wrecked car. For me at least. It was in for service and the dealer gave me a decent offer so I took it. If the GT500 is anything like the way the 350/R drives, I don't think you'd be disappointed.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is the 'shabooty' a Family Guy reference or are you a Coheed and Cambria fan?

Either way, congrats and welcome aboard!

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's from Coheed and Cambria. I was never a really big fan but the name just stuck lol.

HA! I was 99% positive you were going to say Family Guy (since not many people know who C & C are), so I'm shocked! Either way, good stuff!

For anyone who has NO IDEA what the hell we are talking about, here you go (literally 1 second in):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICMw18N7DaM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free