New Black Raptor that’s been sitting for a while.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know there’s a new black crew cab sitting in Vienna, IL at the dealership for several months now. Not sure if they’ll deal or not but I just wanted to pass the info along since it’s a small dealer that’s off the beaten path!! Maybe they’re ready to get rid of it!!

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
You'd think all these dealers with 18's sitting on their lots would want to deal now that it appears sales are trending down, but they won't budge. I've had my eye on a Scab in California for a couple months now, even talked to a salesperson about an msrp deal but no go even two days ago. 802a and beadlocks are the only options and they have a MG and OW one in stock at 10k over.

A couple local dealers in Austin have a few Screws on their lots as well and they're sitting at msrp or 5k over. No movement on them in several weeks.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
why even bother looking in CA? Plus you’d probably have to leave America to pick it up.

OP
OP
SonnyAK

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a white crew at the Marion, IL dealership too, but I don't think it's been there long. The black one in Vienna has been sitting since around Christmas time!

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's a white crew at the Marion, IL dealership too, but I don't think it's been there long. The black one in Vienna has been sitting since around Christmas time!

If it was fairly priced it would have sold by now. Most likely the dealer is refusing to budge off a ridiculous ADM.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you haven’t noticed, Scabs aren’t exactly high numbered inventory for dealers. It’s nearly 100 to 1 ratio of Screws to Scabs on dealer lots. And I’m not at all interested in a SCrew.

SCABs are rare indeed :biggrin: I haven't seen another Gen2 SCAB in person yet, besides mine.

shabooty

Reaction score
You'd think all these dealers with 18's sitting on their lots would want to deal now that it appears sales are trending down, but they won't budge. I've had my eye on a Scab in California for a couple months now, even talked to a salesperson about an msrp deal but no go even two days ago. 802a and beadlocks are the only options and they have a MG and OW one in stock at 10k over.

A couple local dealers in Austin have a few Screws on their lots as well and they're sitting at msrp or 5k over. No movement on them in several weeks.

Lol was this in Atlanta by chance? Oops. I see you said Cali. Jk...

Beauf

Reaction score
If you haven’t noticed, Scabs aren’t exactly high numbered inventory for dealers. It’s nearly 100 to 1 ratio of Screws to Scabs on dealer lots. And I’m not at all interested in a SCrew.

Not sure if you would be at all interested in a used '17 SCAB with about 8,000 miles, but one popped up on the website for Friendly Ford in Las Vegas. I hear they do MSRP on new, so you may be able to get a deal on the used one. Just thought I would throw that out there for you.