Considering a BedRug over spray in liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have both. I have linex spray in liner with a bedrug bed mat. Lots of flexibility. If putting brush etc back there I take out the bed mat. If not, I leave it in there. Nice to have when your crawling around in the bed. Saves your knees. The bed mat only covers the bottom and tailgate, no carpeting on the sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hobert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have both. I have linex spray in liner with a bedrug bed mat. Lots of flexibility. If putting brush etc back there I take out the bed mat. If not, I leave it in there. Nice to have when your crawling around in the bed. Saves your knees. The bed mat only covers the bottom and tailgate, no carpeting on the sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The versatility of an easily removable option like this makes sense. But having a rug all the time is a no go for me with all of the crap and dirt that ends up in my bed. So I went with Line-X from the beginning.

OP
OP
Sasha4

Sasha4

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone try a DualLiner? Just found them

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
On both the 2013 and the new 2018 we did the exact same setup: spray-in liner, BedRug Mat, and a Bak bed cover. The beauty of the BedRug Mat it connects with just two strips of Velcro on each side of the bed floor and on top of the liner. You can easily remove the the mat when you need to carry something dirty.

If you need to clean it, vacuum it or pressure wash it and leave it out in the sun to dry and it'll dry in a couple hours.

Here’s a shot of our truck:
91e486baff167bce3bde1735d0cfd23c.jpg

Last edited: