GEN 2 GEN 2 MSRP or below thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shockm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike Bass Ford in Sheffield, Ohio. They have 9 new 2018 Raptors in stock at sticker.

OP
OP
FullAuto

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They also want a $2500 deposit.

I only had to leave a deposit when I had a vin. Not a big deal to me. I haven't heard of anyone leaving a deposit to get on the list...only once the allocation comes up. They didn't ask for mine until I had a vin. That might have been since I had already bought another one off them previously.

Here is a dealer that was posted on the thread. In stock trucks under msrp in Texas. I just saw him post on the FRF Facebook page:

Sour Lake Ford
2/18
Saleman : Adam Kruttlin
Cell # 409-790-8012
Under MSRP on Lot Trucks ( 7 in stock as of 3/10/18)

Last edited:

Slaughterhouse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only had to leave a deposit when I had a vin. Not a big deal to me. I haven't heard of anyone leaving a deposit to get on the list...only once the allocation comes up. They didn't ask for mine until I had a vin. That might have been since I had already bought another one off them previously.

Here is a dealer that was posted on the thread. In stock trucks under msrp in Texas. I just saw him post on the FRF Facebook page:

Sour Lake Ford
2/18
Saleman : Adam Kruttlin
Cell # 409-790-8012
Under MSRP on Lot Trucks ( 7 in stock as of 3/10/18)

Thanks! Going to check it out.

I was going to be like 13 or 14 on the list and she also said it could be a year or two before they get to me because they only get about 4 allocations a year. She did require a deposit to be on the list.

OP
OP
FullAuto

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks! Going to check it out.

I was going to be like 13 or 14 on the list and she also said it could be a year or two before they get to me because they only get about 4 allocations a year. She did require a deposit to be on the list.

I guess they changed things. I just pmed Adam on FB. He said people can call him on his cell. They are just sitting on to many Raptors and want to move some. Good luck y'all!

Slaughterhouse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess they changed things. I just pmed Adam on FB. He said people can call him on his cell. They are just sitting on to many Raptors and want to move some. Good luck y'all!

He said 500 off. I'm not in the market right now, but told him I will keep his info. Told him I probably will want to order a 2019.

Thanks again.

Hdscreens

Reaction score
I put order in with Zook motors on Feb 21 at 1k over invoice which seemed it was an allocation they had open up as they did email the order page with an order number on it. I was #8 on list in August of 17’ but other guys backed out before me. Correct as far as $2500 deposit which I made without having vin and haven’t got a vin yet either. If it took longer for the actual allocation to open up then I would hope it’s at least honored as a 2019 at that point.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FullAuto

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I put order in with Zook motors on Feb 21 at 1k over invoice which seemed it was an allocation they had open up as they did email the order page with an order number on it. I was #8 on list in August of 17’ but other guys backed out before me. Correct as far as $2500 deposit which I made without having vin and haven’t got a vin yet either. If it took longer for the actual allocation to open up then I would hope it’s at least honored as a 2019 at that point.

You will be fine. They are pretty honest. Both Raptors I ordered had price adjustments from time of order to time of delivery and both times they honored the first locked in price.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

He said 500 off. I'm not in the market right now, but told him I will keep his info. Told him I probably will want to order a 2019.

Thanks again.

If they offered $500 off right of the bat I bet someone could get them lower. Maybe even enough to pay for shipping if they are out of state.

sbdave

Reaction score
You will be fine. They are pretty honest. Both Raptors I ordered had price adjustments from time of order to time of delivery and both times they honored the first locked in price.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

If they offered $500 off right of the bat I bet someone could get them lower. Maybe even enough to pay for shipping if they are out of state.

Just wish they ALL didn't have the stupid graphics. That eats up the savings right there.