Gen 2 - SVC CAS system (new)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F150Feste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new SVC CAS system sitting in my office as I was going to put it on my 2017 Gen 2 Raptor but never got around to it and sold the Gen 2 and went back to a Gen 1 so no need for this setup anymore. This setup allows for almost infinite adjustment so you aren't locked into preset adjustment collars that may not give you the right height.

My loss your gain.

Asking $400, obo will split cost for shipping. Merry Xmas.

https://www.svcoffroad.com/product-page/2017-raptor-c-a-s-coil-adjustment-system

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyQoPZ9vBpg

Last edited:

Redleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello?

Umm where is everybody?? Sent a PM, no reply, helllooo??? These still available or??

Redleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay well, after checking back for over a week I take it that the seller, from the lack of response has either sold them or died. If it's the later, where do we send flowers?

OP
OP
F150Feste

F150Feste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apologies everyone, happy to say I'm still alive, but might not be for long (sensing a lynching may be in order after leaving everyone hanging here). I just replied to those who sent me a PM, still have them and ready to sell/ship them now.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Okay well, after checking back for over a week I take it that the seller, from the lack of response has either sold them or died. If it's the later, where do we send flowers?

Thanks for the concern, and big apologies to you sir. Hate to leave people hanging like that.