Method 18x9 +18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jae

Reaction score
Who is running them ?? Please post pics and do they sit flush ?

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Who is running them ?? Please post pics and do they sit flush ?

These are a +12. Not a +18 but pretty close. They should be flush without any rubbing issues.

Attachments

• 17x9 positive 12.jpg
    17x9 positive 12.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 105
  • 17x9 postive 12.jpg
    17x9 postive 12.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 103

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are your tires oem? any lift?

OEM Tires and zero lift. No rubbing at all. I only heard rubbing once at full turn backing up and it was very very slight, I looked around the wheel well and had no signs of any rubbing at all anywhere. Had the wheels on 2 weeks no and love the stance and super happy I stayed with the OEM tires. Awesome Combo I picked up from Scott at Custom Wheels 4 u

OP
OP
J

Jae

Reaction score
I live in Australia and they take the car off the road if the wheels stick out at all. Otherwise I would go 0offset there is only 2 raptors here so there will be way to much attention on the car as is

Keamg5

Reaction score
Kamil
How far do they stick out compared to factory

Last edited:

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been watching various wheel threads, are there any that match the factory offset? I'm liking a few designs from rrw, method, and black rhino. But want the factory fitment.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have been watching various wheel threads, are there any that match the factory offset? I'm liking a few designs from rrw, method, and black rhino. But want the factory fitment.

None of those brands do. Only the XD Holeshot matches the factory fitment.