ARE DEAVER LEAF SPRINGS worth it ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jae

Reaction score
Hi guys I’m bringing a 2018 raptor from the US to Australia and converting it to RHD but need some advice on the Deaver springs are they worth it ? I will be getting add hydraulic bump stops to go with them.

My question is do you feel more bumps in the road, is the street ride better or worse?

FullSend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on mine to show up but from everyone I've read that installed them, they say it's the best mod they have done.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The truck will ride better both on-road and off-road. If you're doing bump stops, I'd recommend adding the leaf springs as well.

If you'd like a quote for springs and those ADD Bump Stops you mentioned, we'd be happy to help get you setup!

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
JAE,
Definitely worth it! Fair Dinkum...Still a compliant, supple ride; but much more taught. Tires stay planted in rough high speed terrain. You won't regret it!
Welcome!

Eddie

OP
OP
J

Jae

Reaction score
Thank you all so much for ya input do you suggest I go the +3 if I’m going to run 37s??
From what I have read the +3 should be no stiffer witch is hard to comprehend as there are more leafs.

Thanks again

Last edited:

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you all so much for ya input do you suggest I go the +3 if I’m going to run 37s??
From what I have read the +3 should be no stiffer witch is hard to comprehend as there are more leafs.

Thanks again

There are more leafs (a lot more) no matter which size you go for.

Do more research before you buy anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free