who has updated to SYNC3 VERSION 3.0 ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SYNC®3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was that a typo? You mean 18025?

yes I meant 18025

Is Waze working on the main screen via app link on iOS???

I use android I will ask a friend

Will it fix the absurdly slow and constant indexing/re-indexing of files/songs on an iPod? This is the most annoying thing on my system at present. Even if I use voice search, and the system repeats the correct song back to me, it still will often pull and play the wrong song while it is indexing. I've had stock infotainment systems in my cars for at least the past 5 years that have no suck issue, and it's glaring and inexcusable defect from Sync.

in terms of improving performance this is what I witnessed in person: a friend of mine driving a 2017 Focus ST said his iphone kept disconnecting and sync3 lagging and being non-responsive, his was factory installed 2.3, I tried this 3.0.18025 and his screen got more robust and responsive and iphone didnt disconnect he was jumping with joy..6'3 man

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes I meant 18025

in terms of improving performance this is what I witnessed in person: a friend of mine driving a 2017 Focus ST said his iphone kept disconnecting and sync3 lagging and being non-responsive, his was factory installed 2.3, I tried this 3.0.18025 and his screen got more robust and responsive and iphone didnt disconnect he was jumping with joy..6'3 man

I would agree here. 18025 is a bit more responsive and recognizes my iPhone a bit more than the previous versions of v3 but it's still not 100%.

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes I meant 18025

9a6.jpg

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man....

I’m old.... and my mother is in a pot on a mantle.

Weak retort from a fellow doctorate!

Your mom put it in my pants pocket before I left.

I keed, I keed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free