Eibach Pro Lift Springs, Readylift rear Blocks, 37" tires on 2017 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you sure the Geisner is progressive? Everything I saw shows it to be a linear unless I’m mistaken. I’ll probably end up going with the Deaver’s in the long haul in the rear knowing me but wanted to give this a shot first. What do you mean axle wrap is an issue with the OEM blocks? I would think that the ones that come in there Stock wouldn’t be a detriment to the integrity of he truck, but I’m sure it wouldn’t be the first time. Just wondering why they have them in from the manufacturer if it’s bad for it

Axle wrap happens when you really get on it in 2WD. Twists your normally arched leaf springs into an S like shape. Then the rear end starts jumping. Can destroy your rear end and/or driveshaft. You're essentially giving the truck more leverage to twist the springs with your setup. Depending on how you drive it might not be an issue.

Geiser springs...

https://www.utvinc.com/ford-raptor/...raptor-f150-progressive-front-springs-2-lift/

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok so I am posting this because theres not a lot of great info on this setup and thought some members might want to see it. It seems theres a little discussion of each of these but not too much reliable solid examples, unless I am missing something. Additionally, if I'm posting in the wrong section let me know I'll correct.

First off I'm sure there is plenty of people with opinions of how stupid this is, but its my money and I want to play with it. "Because I want to" is a perfectly suitable answer when you own this truck. With that said, I do in practicality need at least a few inches more ground clearance than I have now and if you've ever driven through the dry creek beds and potholed landscape of west Texas, then you get it.

Ill be updating with pictures after I get these on tomorrow.

Eibach Springs:
So I will be putting the Eibach Pro Lift front springs on my trucks. They got a lot of negative reviews compared to Geisner but its simply brand attachment I figure. A lot of people said the Eibach rides way rougher. You're free to have your opinions on this but its simple math to me, they both appear to settle the truck at the same height over stock (my guy called both manufacturers to confirm this), he did note that the settlement is generally regarded to take longer in the Eibachs. They are both linear springs meaning a consistent compression rate so therefore they are going to have the same stiffness, its just physics, really its just simple math. The same truck weight, applied to the same component with a consistent linear rate of compression, coming to SETTLE at the same height, means they have the same compression rate and therefore the same "stiffness". Note I did say the height that they "settle" at. I don't see any way linear springs are going to vary if they have the same compression rate. Ill let you guys know what I think and update with pictures after installation tomorrow.

Readylift Rear Blocks:
I ordered the 5" blocks(part# 26-2105) over the 4"blocks(part# 26-2104)as I don't mind having some rake on my truck especially since I have other toys that need trailered and will haul trailers regularly. The truck has blocks in it stock of approximately 2.75" so they'll increase the lift accordingly. Ill let you all know how much if at all this affects the ride.

37" tires:
After these are lifted up I will be putting some 37" tires on the factory wheels. I know plenty of people think its stupid, but I'm completely ok with it. Theres a ton of conflicting info out there it seems and I plan on putting it to bed when I get them on. I am not sure which tires yet, but if anyone has any recommendations before I head to the tire shop I'd love to hear it. I have seen that this can be done with minimal rubbing or with minimal cutting on the wheel wells and I have also seen some chainsaw hack jobs reported. So I'll know for sure soon. I don't mind occasional rubbing depending on the severity as I'll be offroading maybe only once a month, but will do my best to keep it to "trimming" instead of "cutting" if I absolutely have to.

Anyways thats what I got so far, let me know any feedback anyone has, and again "Because I Want To" is my reasoning. I think this setup is fairly cheap without messing and/or ******** too much with the already embedded factory attributes of the suspension, and one that most people can afford to do, not many people wanna spend the thousands of greenbacks to raise it up the "right" way, or may want larger tires without the spend on new fancy wheels with wider dimensions and offsets etc. i.e. a cheap way to get a few more inches off the ground that is needed for a fairly good price that wont break the bank or make all them factory goodies a waste. I prefer to spend the rest of my playin' round money on other upgrades and tinkerings of the sort that will be of more use. Anyways, let me know what you guys think

Any updates on the rear blocks? Did you experience any additional axle wrap with the larger blocks? Wonder if the KHC Torque Arm would work with the larger block and reduce any wrap. I would like to put the geisers in the front but maintain the rake but dont want to do the full Deavers yet due to the cost. I had a higher rear block in my gen 1 along with mid perch and didnt notice differences in the rear, hated the midperch feel of the front though.