Got my Raptor $2,940 under MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thewheel82

Reaction score
First post here but been lurking on this website a lot as I was getting ready to purchase my first Raptor. Oxford White SCREW, 802A, several other options for a MSRP of $69,940. Negotiated purchase price of $67,000. I am in Houston, TX and figured others would appreciate the info if in the market. Every other dealer was either still at MSRP or $5,000 over. The deals are out there if you put in some work and talk to a bunch of dealers.

Love this thing!

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First post here but been lurking on this website a lot as I was getting ready to purchase my first Raptor. Oxford White SCREW, 802A, several other options for a MSRP of $69,940. Negotiated purchase price of $67,000. I am in Houston, TX and figured others would appreciate the info if in the market. Every other dealer was either still at MSRP or $5,000 over. The deals are out there if you put in some work and talk to a bunch of dealers.

Love this thing![/QUOTE

Did you trade anything in when buying the truck? Any other fees added to the $67,000 other than tax and title?

OP
OP
T

thewheel82

Reaction score
[/QUOTE

Did you trade anything in when buying the truck? Any other fees added to the $67,000 other than tax and title?[/QUOTE]

Trade In and got what I was expecting. No other fees added.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice! Looking at other post over the last week it seems multiple members have now reported under msrp sales (myself included). Now turn those savings into some mods and enjoy the truck!