SDHQ CV Boot Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any feedback on this kit? I've got a spare set of axles I'm considering putting these on to get a bit more longevity out of the boots. I've torn two in the past year.

http://store.sdhqoffroad.com/raptorcvbootkit.aspx

CarmanKyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant say about the SDHQ kit, but I just went to NAPA and bought boots. Looked to be about the same and a quite a bit cheaper.

blynd

Reaction score
I know this thread is older but figured I would chime in. I bought them and they lasted 3 months. Wow you say... well that was likely due to the leveling kit the original owner put on the truck which altered the front suspension geometry. Don’t use a leveling kit lol. So I am not sure how these would last without that issue. They are a thicker rubber boot than stock.

OP
OP
N

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this thread is older but figured I would chime in. I bought them and they lasted 3 months. Wow you say... well that was likely due to the leveling kit the original owner put on the truck which altered the front suspension geometry. Don’t use a leveling kit lol. So I am not sure how these would last without that issue. They are a thicker rubber boot than stock.

Appreciate the feedback.