Wheel Spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone try the spacers? Any before and after pics? Vibrations up front?

I have 1.5 spacers with the oe beadlocks. spacers are hubcentric (as well as the wheels) and it is butter smooth. the tires are just to the edge of the fenders and looks the way it should. I can't believe everyone is so hot on methods....lugcentric chinese made crap

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have 1.5 spacers with the oe beadlocks. spacers are hubcentric (as well as the wheels) and it is butter smooth. the tires are just to the edge of the fenders and looks the way it should. I can't believe everyone is so hot on methods....lugcentric chinese made crap

Thank you. Flush is perfect. And I agree I’d rather run factory rims with spacers over a cast wheel any day.

BBLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to understand how you install these spacers. Do you need to trim the factory wheel studs so they clear the back of the wheel, or are they short enough that it's not an issue? I haven't pulled a wheel off to measure and I'm looking at 1.25" BORA spacers.

Last edited:

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm trying to understand how you install these spacers. Do you need to trim the factory wheel studs so they clear the back of the wheel, or are they short enough that it's not an issue? I haven't pulled a wheel off to measure and I'm looking at 1.25" BORA spacers.

The studs are ~1.55 inches long, so if your spacer is less than the thickness of that then the studs need to be "trimmed"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The OEM wheels are also made in China, but they aren't lug centric. They are good quality but heavy and ugly. :biggrin:

Sean Pat

Reaction score
Can I see how yours sit ???