ADD Feadback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last year I ordered a front bumper and rear bumper from ADD. Do to money constraints I could not afford both bumpers so, opted for the front and planned to get the rear at a later date. They were so great to deal with and, to let me do a layaway plan and change the order a few times...
Around the time I planned to order a rear from them one of our fearless FRF leaders, Raptizzle, announced he was selling his rear ADD bumper.

So, last Oct I drove out to Vegas for a wedding and then drove to Pomona to met Raptizzle... I purchased his used rear ADD bumper and threw it in the back of my Fusion and drove home.

The rear was a earlier ADD version and had a gap between the tailgate and the bumper that I didnt like. I called ADD and asked if they would make me a new top piece for the bumper I had... I sent them a few pictures of what I was talking about and waited.

So, what came in the mail today??? The new top piece for the bumper!!! Woot!!! Now I can weld this thing on and have it coated before the winter hits!!!
Its so nice to be treated by the people at ADD like I was a high roller.

OH YA AND THEY DIDNT CHARGE ME ONE PENNY!!!!!!!!

These guys at ADD are the real deal people...
Thank you so much guys!!!!

Attachments

• DSC00800.jpg
    DSC00800.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Impressive!!! In this day and age it is nice to see a lot of these small companies stepping it up in the area that matters most, customer service. The big corporations have absolutely destroyed customer relations and that is the gateway to the little guy slowly taking back a piece of the market.

Reaction score
Last year I ordered a front bumper and rear bumper from ADD. Do to money constraints I could not afford both bumpers so, opted for the front and planned to get the rear at a later date. They were so great to deal with and, to let me do a layaway plan and change the order a few times...
Around the time I planned to order a rear from them one of our fearless FRF leaders, Raptizzle, announced he was selling his rear ADD bumper.

So, last Oct I drove out to Vegas for a wedding and then drove to Pomona to met Raptizzle... I purchased his used rear ADD bumper and threw it in the back of my Fusion and drove home.

The rear was a earlier ADD version and had a gap between the tailgate and the bumper that I didnt like. I called ADD and asked if they would make me a new top piece for the bumper I had... I sent them a few pictures of what I was talking about and waited.

So, what came in the mail today??? The new top piece for the bumper!!! Woot!!! Now I can weld this thing on and have it coated before the winter hits!!!
Its so nice to be treated by the people at ADD like I was a high roller.

OH YA AND THEY DIDNT CHARGE ME ONE PENNY!!!!!!!!

These guys at ADD are the real deal people...
Thank you so much guys!!!!

Your very welcome. Practice your welds lol, We wanna see pics when you get it installed!

203kris

Reaction score
These guys are great. I live a few hours from Apache Junction and have only made it to their shop once. Even though they on their way out to lunch they offered to give me a tour. I have the Stealth front bumper on order now and will most likely pick up a few more things soon.

Two thumbs up!