New Method Wheel " Double Standard" Coming February 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrdci

Reaction score
What do I need to do to get on the preorder list? I definitely want a set.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Very nice,how would they match up with the stockers specs?
stockers are 17 x 8.5 + 35mm offset, these will mount right up to the stock tires and will create a more aggressive stance as they will stick out a little more than the stock wheels.

call Outlaw at 949.581.5001

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice... Did someone say there is a package deal of "4 general tires, and 4 double standards"?

X2 on that one!!!!

E-mail sent.

These wheels plus Duratracs is where I'm headed. :waytogo:

~BGM

Ditto, that would be a killer setup.

Ok maybe i missed it. Are these BeadLocks or BeadLooks? If BeadLooks i'm definitely interested.

This. Any chance these come in 18's?

To answer some of your questions:

The wheel only come in 17” for the Raptor bolt pattern. They are street legal and the bead-lock is part of the rim. So it does not detach in any way.

If you guys want to get on the pre order list we are taking a $300.00 deposit and will hold it till they come in. As it sits now their are only about 15 sets left. So if you want them call the shop and ask for Joey and he’ll set every thing up. If you want a package deal on tire as well let us know and we will get you a package deal price.

Shop number 949-581-5001 ask for Joey...