Colorado "hopeful" raptor owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron73

Reaction score
Just joined up after spending too much time with a friend who has a 2015. Now researching mods, maintenance, and other info while awaiting the dealer price gouging to cool a bit here in Colorado (and probably everywhere else).

Looking forward to learning more! :biggrin:

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol for starters there is no such thing as a 2015 raptor. last year of gen 1 was 14. 2017 is first year of gen 2. also ignore anything by sasquatch,,.. welcome and hope you find what u are looking for.

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol...

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

I think the word you’re looking for is “potential”

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

But good luck

thepro8

Reaction score
Just joined up after spending too much time with a friend who has a 2015. Now researching mods, maintenance, and other info while awaiting the dealer price gouging to cool a bit here in Colorado (and probably everywhere else).

Looking forward to learning more! :biggrin:

doubt they are going to come down in Colorado. they are just stubborn here. I ordered mine from a dealer in Kansas at MSRP. it just ships to a dealer of your choice. IF you want details pm me.

OP
OP
A

Aaron73

Reaction score
Yeah - I've since spent time searching online around the country and there a good number of dealerships around the country that have at or below MSRP (slightly below). Now to decide when to pull the trigger and which dealership would offer the best opportunity for an excellent road trip :biggrin: