Is your raptor appreciated?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does your SO appreciate your raptor or would they rather you drove something lame or do they not care?

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
39fe1e56d988a0fa95ba2a05727c0694.jpg

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think I should report this guy on my ignore list to the police? He is literally stalking me on this site...pathetic little boy. I wonder if his parents know he is using the internet.

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My friend reported some guy on fb for harassment and they tracked his ip down...

---------- Post added at 05:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

OMG, did we lose him??? I think we lost home. Maybe his mommy saw what he was doing and put him to sleep.

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like someone came out of the cradle again

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

Wow, what a major low life. I just looked at what he’s posted and am so disgusted...he’s probably mad cause he doesn’t get to suck any **** or have any ***** cause he is still in the closet and the raptor, as we can all agree, is the perfect disguise. AND AS I’VE ALREADY STATED, I AM NOT A GUY.

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

I mean why else would a straight guy pick “dude” to be his username? Like he feels the need to reinforce it or something. LOOL

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope he has sweet gay dreams tonight cause I don’t give a ****. Though we don’t need to hope, he most certainly will.

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

No offense to anyone about the rap being the perfect disguise. I only meant that straight men are drawn to it.