Linex wheel wells

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any vehicle on gravel should be done. If nothing else helps interior noise

image98

Reaction score
Raptor Upol kit

I purchased the U-Pol Black Urethane spray on kit on Amazon. One needs a compressor and paint prep materials. It is my understanding that it is very similar to Line-X. It took me a full day from start to finish. I did remove the trim for a cleaner edge, but it's not necessary. I am super pleased with the durable finish, blacked out wheel wells, and the truck is more quiet when the tires throw rocks.

IMG_4822hd.jpg

IMG_4478hd.jpg

IMG_4501hd.jpg

Last edited:

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
Did you do this just for the color, or did you do this for some sort of rust protection??

Sasquatch78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you do this just for the color, or did you do this for some sort of rust protection??

Did you post in this thread because you are a pathetic loser? Because you're not even old enough to drive, don't own a car, truck, moped or bicycle. A bicycle would probably help you burn off some of that baby fat though.

OP
OP
Michelleandrews

Michelleandrews

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score

I'm looking to protect my wheel wells from chips and damage from rocks and such. I have a 2017 so I don't think rust will be an issue. My truck is also shadow black so it's not for color either

Last edited: