GEN 2 Baja Designs Black Friday Savings! 11/20-11/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry about that! Our accounting department was very busy with this promotion and have processed all rebates. We run the checks in batches and if it was just processed the check will be going out this week. Our team can double check we received the rebate by looking up your customer info. Please email [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to check the status of your rebate.

- Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

Awesome thanks! I didn’t mean to open the flood gates on this.

I should mention that the s8s and onX6 racer arc are like turning on the sun! Love them [emoji3] and they look killer in the stealth fighter bumper!

98798fd311ba849bc28ee2c754740549.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome thanks! I didn’t mean to open the flood gates on this.

I should mention that the s8s and onX6 racer arc are like turning on the sun! Love them [emoji3] and they look killer in the stealth fighter bumper!

Loving the blue. Nice setup! Glad you're enjoying the lights.

-Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Everytime I show folks my Baja Designs lights on my demo truck they all start drooling and wanting them... till they see the price (hey you hafta pay for quality). Lotta Jeep guys where I'm from and we all know the Jeep guys don't like buying quality lights. But still, they all LOVE the lights

Qnardacci

Reaction score
I need a bumper and lights I can put a front license plate on.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score