2012 Race Red ~ 20,000 Miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TiFJ

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm not longer interested in selling this truck. Going back to mod-mode LOL.

New AFE exhaust has landed, new wheels/tires from previous post, and have some audio upgrades sitting in the garage too.

Thanks for looking.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You know I have been watching this thread on and off. And just could not understand why would you sell this beautiful truck... I went to Nova Scotia this past summer, I drove my truck and boy oh boy, there are no Raptors that I have seen in Canada. It drew a lot of attention, more than here in the US, I would say.
Glad you are keeping it. The truth of the matter if you sold it you would have regretted sooner or later. There is really nothing out there to replace it with if you want something really cool and capable to drive. Post pics of the new wheels in the most famous thread and anything else you do.

Dehman

Reaction score
You know I have been watching this thread on and off. And just could not understand why would you sell this beautiful truck... I went to Nova Scotia this past summer, I drove my truck and boy oh boy, there are no Raptors that I have seen in Canada. It drew a lot of attention, more than here in the US, I would say.
Glad you are keeping it. The truth of the matter if you sold it you would have regretted sooner or later. There is really nothing out there to replace it with if you want something really cool and capable to drive. Post pics of the new wheels in the most famous thread and anything else you do.

^ what he said. Plus once you’re in FRF, you can’t leave! JK

OP
OP
TiFJ

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the words man, no doubt it's a great truck but there is a time and place for everything and there are lots of other vehicles out there I'd like to try. Having said that, I'm not sad that it'll be sticking around!

I'm not surprised you didn't see many Raptors in Nova Scotia but there are lots out west here in Alberta. When I first got mine my next door neighbor had one too and it's rare to go for a drive here in Calgary without seeing at least two.

Anyways, maybe I'll start a build thread now. LOL

OP
OP
TiFJ

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is for sale again.

i can't seem to edit my first post but truck now just under 25,000 miles.

Last edited:

CGERM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want those Rotiforms backmon the truck? [emoji6]

d1b4517f6a643f3828fd5beca0418f88.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk