Raptor towing my Airstream...towing ****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the Airstream love. A friend forwarded me the link from Jalopnik.

​I'm the automotive designer who led the creation of the Basecamp project, while designing for Nissan. The project started because of a fan letter I wrote to Airstream three years prior, that went unanswered until the new president of the company, Dickie Riegel, found it in his predecessor's desk. He called me upon discovering it, and asked me to lead a program to design what became the BaseCamp.

We created the Basecamp to have a fusion of Airstream and Nissan XTerra DNA. Love seeing that they are still out there, and this one looks fantastic behind the Ford truck!

BryanThompsonDesign.com

Cool story bro now go make more LMAO. Seriously that trailer is ******* sweet good job.

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been playing around with YouTube and have created a channel for me and the Mrs. to video our camper, products that go along with it and reviews of campsites we go to. We have just started it but have a bunch of videos already posted.

Airstream **** in the flesh - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSrC3HMJaLmdWRHiI0jmJ1w

Enjoy and comment away but please be nice - my feelings get hurt easily LOL

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope OregonSVT does not mind me posting on his thread but it did say something about Airstream **** so here is my addition

airstream.jpg

This is great to see! I'm in the process of potentially buying a 2018 Airstream Flying Cloud 26'RB. Seeing this image makes me feel confident.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
105538-71493d3ba3a97edb10d23d3060caa7bb.jpg

Our Bambi 16, wonderful travel trailer for then two of us and English Bulldog.

IMG_1721.jpeg