Need Mudflaps BIGTIME

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a gen 1, and while I could have possibly gotten away with not drilling, I was more concerned about keeping the flaps attached to my truck

Sorry. Didn't consider that... I do advise the addition of some 3m double sided tape insurance

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quite right.

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

hmmmm.....those look a little off for that particular vehicle. I think I want something a little less cheap looking.

I'm intrigued by your response. What looks cheap about the Husky mud flaps to you? Have you found some that did not look cheap? I am not the least bit defensive because that is what I put on my truck, but I bought them for the exact opposite reason of what you stated. I thought they blended in really well and looked kind of stock. They would not do well for off-road use because they are too rigid, but I thought they looked a lot nicer than the thinner and more flexible models.

OP
OP
D

dizzydog

Reaction score
I'm intrigued by your response. What looks cheap about the Husky mud flaps to you? Have you found some that did not look cheap? I am not the least bit defensive because that is what I put on my truck, but I bought them for the exact opposite reason of what you stated. I thought they blended in really well and looked kind of stock. They would not do well for off-road use because they are too rigid, but I thought they looked a lot nicer than the thinner and more flexible models.

Personal opinion they look rigid and plastic. I prefer the look of the Gatorbacks which look like a heavy duty rubber and higher end.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
Rokblokz look ok.

Attachments

• 2BC2136C-5900-4248-96F5-0D5F8ECB7E4D.jpg
    2BC2136C-5900-4248-96F5-0D5F8ECB7E4D.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 224

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personal opinion they look rigid and plastic. I prefer the look of the Gatorbacks which look like a heavy duty rubber and higher end.

Appreciate your feedback. Differing opinions is what makes the world fun and interesting. What you saw as negatives is what I saw as positives and vice versa. Some guys like thin women, some like them fat. You must like them fat :) (Just kidding).

Crashthings

Reaction score
Appreciate your feedback. Differing opinions is what makes the world fun and interesting. What you saw as negatives is what I saw as positives and vice versa. Some guys like thin women, some like them fat. You must like them fat :) (Just kidding).

I agree Jeff, I think they, even though I don't like the looks of mud flaps, I think the huskies look better than the rubber ones.

And I like thin women (not kidding) :-D