Old car new car

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do older car owners show up on the newer car forums? God bless their sensitive souls, they’re going to be so butt hurt once they see this.

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haters have got to hate, trolls have got to troll and others feed the haters and the trolls. Perfect ecosystem for a bunch for BS in the forums.

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haters have got to hate, trolls have got to troll and others feed the haters and the trolls. Perfect ecosystem for a bunch for BS in the forums.

Wow, I didn’t even think you could access this site from Tennessee, impressive! You guys get wifi all the way out there? Wow

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

I'm a Gen 2 owner, but I can recognize they probably won't care much if they see this. You're not that important.

Well, you think I’m some what important. That’s a good start!

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Without G1 v G2 flame wars, complaining about dealer markups, and Sasquatch's ramblings, this forum would be dead. People come to see the trainwreck and this forum delivers.

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Without G1 v G2 flame wars, complaining about dealer markups, and Sasquatch's ramblings, this forum would be dead. People come to see the trainwreck and this forum delivers.

This guy probably doesn’t even own a car. Don’t worry I will not hate on you.

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bingo!!!!!! We got our guy, took the bait like...

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

My phone says it’s 2018...idk could be wrong

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do members get notified when added to the ignore list?? And why are they even allowed to comment on your thread just baffles me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free