Need Mudflaps BIGTIME

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe rinse the truck off more often? Kidding!
I looked for mudflaps and could not find anything that looked good... just left them off.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just held the flaps up in place on the truck where I wanted them and firmly pressed them against the existing bolt heads. The PDP flaps were soft enough that this left a slight impression on them where I then simply drilled the holes. Worked perfectly. Took less than 15 minutes to install all 4

That's what I did. Then just drill em both at the same time. I put mine as high as I could to block the gap in front, so I'd minimize the mudflap look. Seems to have done the trick. I don't run rears, don't need them unless you want to protect the people behind you. I sometimes feel bad throwing rocks at people as I try not to, but it is handy for the ******** that are up on your tail.

AZ LucaBrasi

Reaction score
Where in Chandler are you? Ive seen couple Gen 2's rolling around the past week. Passed one on alma school the other day and didnt realize it until it was just past me going in the opposite direction.

Whocares

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just take it to the carwash.its rained what,twice in 120 days.lol.i take mine to the carwash @power and rittenhouse.yep,raptor fits without issue.

OP
OP
D

dizzydog

Reaction score
One of the Gen 1 guys posted a how to that’s insightful. You just need to make a template from the truck, measure where you want your flats - for once, you get to control the horizontal and the vertical :biggrin: mark the template, match up the template with the mud flap, re-check and drill.

mount the mud flap. Repeat as needed.

I got a set of 4 PDPs, but I only run them in the front. Whatever clean up / damage I might mitigate with rear flaps is not worth it to me so that I can throw an epic, tractor trailer like wake in the rain.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks for that.

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Where in Chandler are you? Ive seen couple Gen 2's rolling around the past week. Passed one on alma school the other day and didnt realize it until it was just past me going in the opposite direction.

AZ Ave and Ocotillo. White Raptor here, you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free