So, who want's an 8-Rib setup for their Whipple'd Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cubdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because Livernois Motorsports has one now!

ex_q90_w680_h_images_ePIM_original_8-rib-final.jpg

Long known for our unique upgrades for the 6.2L equipped Ford F150, Raptor, and Super Duty trucks, we have another great new product being released! Customers have been making great power for years with the potent Whipple 2.9L Supercharger when used with our upgraded line of Powerstorm 6.2L and 6.6L Engines, but one area they always had trouble was really pushing the power level on the 6-rib belt system. Now, that problem is a thing of the past. Our 8-rib belt upgrade for these trucks is now available and includes all necessary components for this complete upgrade! From pulleys to brackets, belts to bolts, and even tensioners to seals, we include all the pieces necessary to complete the job! Now you can go out and hammer the trails with far less worry about losing a belt along the way! Available for purchase now, so stop shredding, snapping, and losing you 6-rib belts, and start enjoying the trucks the way they were meant to be!

Thanks so much for putting this kit together. I have a fully built 6.6 Livernois motor.
Biased on your recommendations with your motor I am already running the harmonic balancer and the belt tensioner. I would like to buy the kit without those. Also I think I may have the 2.75 pulley but will need to check when I get home.
Can you let me know the cost?
Thanks, Hank

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much for putting this kit together. I have a fully built 6.6 Livernois motor.
Biased on your recommendations with your motor I am already running the harmonic balancer and the belt tensioner. I would like to buy the kit without those. Also I think I may have the 2.75 pulley but will need to check when I get home.
Can you let me know the cost?
Thanks, Hank

Hank thank you for the interest in our products.
Is it possible for you to get the balancer part # to me or get me your full name so I can look up what we billed you for. There are 4 different balancers for this application but only one works with the upgraded 8 rib kit. Make sure your blower pulley is the 2.75. Get me this info and I can price this out for you.

P.M. me or give a call 313-561-5500 ext 122
Sincerely Scott