Livernois Motorsports releases our Gen2 Raptor Tuner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cue the expert stage left....

Why does the dyno graph look weird? HP and torque should intersect at 5250rpm, what is the deal?:specialed:

Edit: Oops, now I see that one set is red and one is blue. Usually the HP and torque from one run is shown as two different colors. I am retarded. Carry on...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cue the expert stage left....

Why does the dyno graph look weird? HP and torque should intersect at 5250rpm, what is the deal?:specialed:

Edit: Oops, now I see that one set is red and one is blue. Usually the HP and torque from one run is shown as two different colors. I am retarded. Carry on...

If that's your mistake of the day, you're doing better than most :)

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Simply put, we always tune to where we feel Safety, and performance intersect. We spend a great deal of time developing our calibrations in house to ensure when they are released, they are solid and worry free. And sometimes, this means holding back on power.

As far as the transmission tuning, we do not do tuning on the transmission as of yet, but there are items we do on the engine calibration side that do help aspects of the transmission as well.

Do you guys plan on doing transmission tuning and if so when might this be available? Will you let us know when it is available? I am trying to convince myself to do a Michigan tune and not a California one.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only have 91 octane with no corn here in Wiscony any charts or numbers running 91?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very true everone is an expert in something. We just take it for what it is.

2 questions from a non expert.

1. Do you guys plan on doing transmission tuning and if so when might this be available?

2. Will I need to buy a windows PC to use you tuner?

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you guys plan on doing transmission tuning and if so when might this be available? Will you let us know when it is available? I am trying to convince myself to do a Michigan tune and not a California one.

We are working on a solution for the transmission tuning. As for the timeline, we do not have one yet, but we are working on it. As for the tuning, we definitely don't want people to think that being CARB E.O. status hinders the performance potential.