who has updated to SYNC3 VERSION 3.0 ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Somewhat related, has anyone seen Sync update via wi-fi? My truck is still on the 2016 build and every time I ask it to check for updates, it tells me it is up to date.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Somewhat related, has anyone seen Sync update via wi-fi? My truck is still on the 2016 build and every time I ask it to check for updates, it tells me it is up to date.

No. First, Lucille has the weakest WiFi on earth. If I’m not parked literally right next to a router, no connectivity. 2nd, even when I check via internet connection on the ford site, it still says ‘you are up to date’. I don’t think the server is actually serving updates, it’s just ... there.

Micha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the 3.0 update from USB drive. Its super easy. All my stuff came back quickly. Sirius does sound a little better.

My phone bluetooth disconnecting problem doesn't happen anymore so that is nice. It was worth it to me.

OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did the 3.0 update from USB drive. Its super easy. All my stuff came back quickly. Sirius does sound a little better.

My phone bluetooth disconnecting problem doesn't happen anymore so that is nice. It was worth it to me.

Woo!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk