Livernois tune?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Ryff

Reaction score
I was told I was among the first to order the new tuner for the 2017 Raptor...I received it a few days ago and sent them all the stately codes and such. They responded that this is a new strategy code combo for them and they need additional time. I’m assured because I trust Livernois based on past experiences and I believe they are awesome and know their stuff. However, it makes me nervous I may be the test case...

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you take your truck into dealer for service recently? Did they flash your ecu?

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the tuner too but do to my transmission leaking and no one being able to pinpoint the leak my Raptor remains at the dealer for week #3.

Once the transmission is resolved I’ll move forward with the Livernois tune too.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks you guys for the continued support we look forward to all the new tune request and positive feedback.

The dealer has already done some updates with the software on these new trucks,now we have to re write for the new cal codes. We are working very hard on this please be patient and once we get these done things will go a lot smoother.

Thank you for your continued support and if you need anything you can call or p.m.
Sincerely Scott Mitchell 313-561-5500 ext 122

OP
OP
H

Heelfan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im waiting to hear the 18s are operational

Yeah they have both 17’ and 18’ tuning just not the transmission tuning yet only engine tuning. They swidv6he trans tuning was close and would update when ready. There would also be a bump in hp and torque when this is done.

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told they just got done with 17s and working on new 18 codes ?