GEN 2 Baja Designs Black Friday Savings! 11/20-11/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
38471972721_6061c15b97_b.jpg
www.bajadesigns.com

Baja Designs is offering Black Friday Cash Back Rebates to retail customers that make a purchase between 11/20/2017 and 11/27/2017! Orders placed directly through Baja Designs, or through authorized dealers are both eligible. Simply place a qualifying order, fill out the rebate form and mail it back with a copy of your invoice within 30 days and we will send you a check for said value!

Mail to:
ATTN: Black Friday Rebate
185 Bosstick Blvd.
San Marcos, CA 92069

Please see the below link for more details:
https://www.bajadesigns.com/home/blackfriday.asp

Let us know if you have any questions!

-Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

Tcspase

Reaction score
Hey Bailey. Any chance there will be another sale or rebate coming up soon? I just bought 2 sets of squadron pros...then I realized I missed out on the Black Friday sale. Lol I’m looking to get the 30” S8, 10” onX6 and a set of S2’s for the rear. I’m just waiting for a sale to happen though. I’d hate to leave a bunch of money on the table again. I’m stationed in Korea by the way, and I will be picking up my truck in April when I get back stateside...any sale between now and then would be greatly appreciated

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Bailey. Any chance there will be another sale or rebate coming up soon? I just bought 2 sets of squadron pros...then I realized I missed out on the Black Friday sale. Lol I’m looking to get the 30” S8, 10” onX6 and a set of S2’s for the rear. I’m just waiting for a sale to happen though. I’d hate to leave a bunch of money on the table again. I’m stationed in Korea by the way, and I will be picking up my truck in April when I get back stateside...any sale between now and then would be greatly appreciated

Thanks for posting up! As of now we don't have a similar rebate or promotion planned. The best we can do is 10% OFF + $5 Shipping to the Lower 48 via the BDForums coupon code. I'll be sure to post up during our next special.

-Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Shoot me a PM with exactly what you are looking for and I'll see what I can do for ya

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You guys running any deals for XMAS?

We aren't running any specials but our Forum Discount does still apply. Please enter BDForums coupon for 10% OFF + $5 Shipping to the Lower 48!

We do have a variety of Authorized Dealers on here that you can order from as well.

-Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com