Pics of Your Terrain Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sigmoid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hate to be a copycat...but I may have to do this to mine....that looks ridiculously good.

Last edited:

simon300x

Reaction score
Thanks

Tell me which part you like the best. I just got the truck and it needed sum attention, we had to buff the whole truck, painted all the grey body parts black, replaced the grey headlights with factory black lights, painted the tow hooks red to match the steering wheel red, red inlays in the svt and fender emblems, had to install the graphics back on prev owner had removed them and (WOW) expensive!! But the whole deal has been a joy! I can’t believe ive been around these trucks this long without owning one! Raptor owner for life now!

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Since the photos I have painted the rear wheel wells also. We installed black MBRP cat back to keep the Black and Tan theme! Replaced the rear tail lights OeM, replaced all outside door handles, bed rug in back to match the carpet on camper shell. Really want sure about the camper but after having it we love it and will keep it on, we are going to try and match the bed decals to go up the side of camper. We have big plans for this truck so there will be lots more to come forsure