New Mass Raptor Owner...any dealers out of state with no markups?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ecwoods101

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

New to the forum, ready to put my order in on a 2018 802A Raptor Super Crew..question I have for you is have any of you had any luck locating a dealer that won’t do a “Market Adjustmet” aka markup on these trucks? Local dealer said 2K is the best they can do however we all know that’s BS.

Like anybody else on this forum I’m looking for a fair deal on this truck, I have A plan and military discounts (I know these don’t apply to ford performance vechicles) so I have accepted the best case scenario is that I am going to pay full MSRP.

Anyone willing to point me in the right direction to a good dealer that can help me out? Ive been good to go for months now and am just looking for a fair price!

Thank you in advance!

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

New to the forum, ready to put my order in on a 2018 802A Raptor Super Crew..question I have for you is have any of you had any luck locating a dealer that won’t do a “Market Adjustmet” aka markup on these trucks? Local dealer said 2K is the best they can do however we all know that’s BS.

Like anybody else on this forum I’m looking for a fair deal on this truck, I have A plan and military discounts (I know these don’t apply to ford performance vechicles) so I have accepted the best case scenario is that I am going to pay full MSRP.

Anyone willing to point me in the right direction to a good dealer that can help me out? Ive been good to go for months now and am just looking for a fair price!

Thank you in advance!

Let your local dealer know you are serious and start negotiating. Like any other vehicle on the lot, the first price is just a starting point. Other forum members reported getting dealers to drop $5k and $10k ADMs by negotiating with them.

Neens

Reaction score
What part of mass? I found 2 dealers here in CT that wanted msrp just didn't have the truck I wanted to I went out of state.

OP
OP
E

Ecwoods101

Reaction score
What part of mass? I found 2 dealers here in CT that wanted msrp just didn't have the truck I wanted to I went out of state.

I live in Mashpee on the Cape

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Thank You!

raptorwarrior

Reaction score
Might be a little far... I bought mine at Tasca in Cranston, Rhode Island. No markup and built the truck there.

paulny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call Mike at Lebanon Ford in New Hampshire. I purchased my '18 for $2k under sticker, and they just recently sold their '17 for $2300 under sticker. If they have an allocation, I am confident they will let you have it for at least $2k under. I realize it's a few hours away, but maybe it's worth the drive for that kind of savings? I drove 3 hours there myself.

OP
OP
E

Ecwoods101

Reaction score
Thanks! Have a recommendation for a sales rep?

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Call Mike at Lebanon Ford in New Hampshire. I purchased my '18 for $2k under sticker, and they just recently sold their '17 for $2300 under sticker. If they have an allocation, I am confident they will let you have it for at least $2k under. I realize it's a few hours away, but maybe it's worth the drive for that kind of savings? I drove 3 hours there myself.

This is the kind of dealership that I’m looking for and frankly, a three hour drive is worth a FAIR price. Mind if I drop your name to Mike?

paulny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Have a recommendation for a sales rep?

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

This is the kind of dealership that I’m looking for and frankly, a three hour drive is worth a FAIR price. Mind if I drop your name to Mike?

Just PM'd you his phone number. And please drop my name as I will text him right now to let him know you will be calling. Good luck!