Carbon fiber steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While that steering wheel is nice, it doesn't fit in a pickup truck. This is not a ferrari or any sports car people, stop throwing HREs, big brakes or carbon fiber at it.

It's like making John Cena wear heels.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's more audacious, a $70k pickup that sucks at doing real work? Or a fancy steering wheel almost no one will see?

I can't speak for GEN2s, but my GEN1 logged 4 round trips from northern Alabama to northern Nevada in the course of my household move. I moved my whole shop (welding rig, table saw, air compressor, etc.), two motorcycles, and household goods for a 4 bedroom home. My experience is that the Ford Raptor is VERY capable of real work.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i never got the whole carbon fiber thing. looks like cheap bling to me. kinda like the fake wood interior trim you see in some rides. but to each his own

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't speak for GEN2s, but my GEN1 logged 4 round trips from northern Alabama to northern Nevada in the course of my household move. I moved my whole shop (welding rig, table saw, air compressor, etc.), two motorcycles, and household goods for a 4 bedroom home. My experience is that the Ford Raptor is VERY capable of real work.

Riding the bump stops the entire way.........

If you are carrying a lot of shit, the Raptor is the wrong tool for the job. A couple bags of mulch causes the rear end to sag.