Wiring Diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need the airbag wiring diagram for a 2103 raptor. Airbag light is on after tinkering with the stereo and need to track down the issue. No codes I can read with my obd. I have looked everywhere and can't find it

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need the airbag wiring diagram for a 2103 raptor. Airbag light is on after tinkering with the stereo and need to track down the issue. No codes I can read with my obd. I have looked everywhere and can't find it
Is it your passenger airbag light??? And when people sit in that seat it only comes on sometimes??? Hey we've got the same issue.

My passenger seat feels a little loose that could be it

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Raptized

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it your passenger airbag light??? And when people sit in that seat it only comes on sometimes??? Hey we've got the same issue.

My passenger seat feels a little loose that could be it

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Nope. It is on constantly since I upgraded the front door speakers today. I opened up the holes to fit in 6x9s and am pretty sure I didn't hit any wires. I don't think there are any airbag wires in the door but a diagram would drastically help me diagnose it.