HELP! In search of 2018 Raptor @ MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fogcitysurfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello!
I'm new to to forum, and very eager to join the Raptor owners club!

I'm looking for a new 2018 Ford Raptor. :party36:
I am located in Los Angeles, CA, but if I can't find one in California, I'm willing to ship from our of state.

- Shadow Black with Black Leather Interior
- 802A Equipment Group
- Carbon Fiber Package
- Tailgate Step w/ Tailgate Lift Assist
- Power Moonroof - Twin-Panel
- 17" Aluminum Bead Lock Wheels

Optional Extras
- Hood & Exterior Graphics Package
- Raptor Technology Package
- Foldable Pickup Box Bed Extender
- Bedliner - Spray-in

I'm looking to pay MSRP which would come out to $72,335 with the optional extras, and $67,665 without.
After browsing several forums I'm finding this is very possible, and surprisingly some are picking them up below MSRP! :jawdrop:

I'm a very motivated buyer and would like to make this purchase as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for any leads!
I hope to hear from some of you soon.

:favorites13:

Check with Donna Lolato at Bob Hurley Ford in Oklahoma. I ordered that truck at MSRP minus the carbon fiber and backed out. She said it is being built, maybe they could add the carbon fiber? Tell her Robert sent you.

croatianhappy

Reaction score
Thank you for all your valuable information. I have been contemplating on buying the new Raptor too. These advices are awesome.

davidl81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you everyone!
New raptor coming in the garage within the next 2 weeks!

If you don’t mind sharing where did you buy and what price relative to MSRP did you pay? I am seeing a few people post on here that they are getting Raptors 1k over invoice, but for the most part I do not believe that. Mine is ordered at MSRP and should be in with the next two weeks or so. If prices are really getting closer to invoice I would be like to know before I finalize my purchase.

FordraptorHero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will order and drop ship directly to your local dealer! It will save you around $1k or more on shipping. I've sent several to the LA. area so I'm very familiar with this. I will get you what you want for $2K over sticker.

What part did you not understand about msrp?

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What part of a offer don't you get? If you don't like the offer then leave it be! Good luck finding one at MSRP and free shipping!

What do you do about Cali emissions? I heard that only carb states can order Cali emissions. 2k over msrp with shipping included? Not a bad deal at all.

OP
OP
D

DooBs

Reaction score
If you don’t mind sharing where did you buy and what price relative to MSRP did you pay? I am seeing a few people post on here that they are getting Raptors 1k over invoice, but for the most part I do not believe that. Mine is ordered at MSRP and should be in with the next two weeks or so. If prices are really getting closer to invoice I would be like to know before I finalize my purchase.

Got my truck from Don Vance Ford out in Missouri!
Gary Skelton is my sales rep if you're interested.
If he asks who sent you, my name is William.

For those looking for trucks at MSRP definitely try dealerships far from major cities.
They seem to not have the customer base for these trucks.
Ohio and Texas both had dealerships offering trucks at MSRP.

Franchise dealerships that have sister dealerships in CA were offering to have the car sent direct to one of their CA dealerships for customer delivery (FREE SHIPPING)!
This was if I wanted to place an order for a raptor @ MSRP.
I didn't go with this because it was for an order and my excitement out weighed my patience.

I found the exact truck I wanted @ MSRP in Missouri so I went with that.
Transport cost $1100 to ship to Los Angeles.

Good luck!