Socal Locations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goathearder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took mine out to Ocotillo with MajorAR and the guys a few weeks ago to learn how to drive her and that place is perfect. Tons of trails and even some dune stuff, definitely learned a lot about the truck.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Have you any of you guys been to Afton Roadd out by Baker, CA?

Afton's not bad, but honestly not really worth the extra drive when you have Barstow back down the road. There are some huge sections in Barstow, but if you run some of the old chase roads and stay away from Barstow Main (this depends on current suspension setup) you will have a blast. Everything from high-speed washes, big jumps, technical sections and HUGE whoops in certain areas.

We try to go out as much as we can so shoot us a PM if your ever down for meeting up.

Jarrett

jsrick80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Im a newer Raptor owner in So Cal (Ventura.) Im always looking for people to go out with and finding new trails. Let me know if you ever need a third wheel.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Like others have chimed in Barstow is a great place to start.

Matter of fact on December 2nd there will be several Raptor's from FRF/FRF Facebppl and ROC out at Barstow for the day including myself and @raulsterXDozer and @NE Ford. We will run Power Line Road out to Peggy Sue's for lunch then hit the Calico area.

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i made the page on facebook to find ppl to go ride with. " So cal day trips offroad. " there are several other raptors on there. also roc is a good page to follow. at some point i will get out with them too. lol

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m in Rancho Cucamonga and would love to hit Barstow or somewhere close for the day with a group of guys. Let me know if a certain date ever gets set.