who has updated to SYNC3 VERSION 3.0 ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It loaded up fine.

Have to do some testing.

OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i think it's just bug fixes - definitely seems to work more 'as expected' - the prior release would do weird stuff like turn the volume all the way down in between modes, and stuff...

ckelly33

Reaction score
I bought a used 2017 802a with tech package. I am on 2.0 and haven't found the heard steering wheel button. I understand that once I upgrade to 3 it will be on the hook e screen, but where is it now? I am not 100% sure I even have it (I figured it would come with 802a + tech pkg).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It “looks” the same as the last build.

I posted this awhile back in the thread, but I think I may be right....

I think the updated build addressed some of the quality issues with the satellite radio sound quality.

Im not suggesting it’s suddenly great.... because it’s not.... but it’s definitely more typical of what you get from Sirius. The original build was so bad.... I believe there must have been software issues.

The other sources appear to remain the same.

let us know if there’s any new bells and whistles.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It loaded up fine.

Have to do some testing.

I had the prior build upload just fine but still fighting ios11 Bluetooth drops constantly and a gps lost error.

I was not able to install the new build, and error they it wasn’t a real version or something along those lines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya'll are mighty trusing of a site offering software not released by Ford. I'm betting there is a backdoor to China and you're all being monitored by the 国安部.

Trust no-one when it comes to software for something you care about or that provides access to information you'd prefer not to share.