(NEW) Baja Designs XL80's - Clear Driving Pattern Lens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TaylorF-150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is a new pair of Baja Designs XL80 lights in the clear driving pattern lens. The lights have never been installed on a vehicle, but may have a small mark here or there on the housing from rattling around in the box.

Included with the lights are both mounting brackets and hardware, as well as the male end of the weatherpack connector so you can wire these into your existing wire harness.

$610 shipped anywhere in the US.

OP
OP
T

TaylorF-150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you guys able to see thee pics? I was able to see them earlier, but now I'm getting the blue question mark instead. I just switched over to Flickr and am still learning the ins and outs of that.

tcm glx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you guys able to see thee pics? I was able to see them earlier, but now I'm getting the blue question mark instead. I just switched over to Flickr and am still learning the ins and outs of that.

I can see them, trying not too....lol

OP
OP
T

TaylorF-150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've already got 2 pairs on my front bumper, so decided having a third set on my A pillars might be overkill...lol!

boarder1995x2

Reaction score
I've already got 2 pairs on my front bumper, so decided having a third set on my A pillars might be overkill...lol!

NOT overkill! I've got 7 XL80s (plus 2 XL Sports) on bumper and 2 XL80s on hood spots. Just means I've got more light than sense. I'd consider these if I had a place to put them. HA!

Turk10mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no can't look, don't do it. man i want these but i just put squadron pro's on my pillars. why didn't you sell these like a month ago ;)