ReadyLift Leveling Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually was looking to see if anyone on here actually installed one and if so do the bump stops limit the down travel to as claimed. Not seeking anyone's approval at all and as expected on here like most any other forum be it cars, trucks, motorcycles, or boats is the same rhetoric answer. Has to be the most expensive name brand out there or it's crap.
One of the reasons I went with the Raptor in the first place over a King Ranch or Platinum 1/2 ton is due to my spinal surgery last year. 8 screws, 2 pins, and a plate and back still ain't right but beats being crippled and as far as I'm concerned the Raptor has the smoothest ride out there. My Super Duty was beating the heck out of me and even had to give up my dirt bikes and harley.
Also don't need the latest greatest suspension mod out there because a trip or two to the beach every year will be about the most off roading my truck will ever see,

OP
OP
T

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ready lift costs as much as preload collars...
:specialed:

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

Correct but from my understanding the preload collars firm up the ride a bit and thats what I'm wanting to avoid. Worst case I'll end up leaving the truck the way it is. I usually trade out every year or two anyways. I say that but I liked my Super Duty enough that I kept it 5 years. Only been a few days with the Raptor but I don't see getting tired of it anytime soon either.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Correct but from my understanding the preload collars firm up the ride a bit and thats what I'm wanting to avoid. Worst case I'll end up leaving the truck the way it is. I usually trade out every year or two anyways. I say that but I liked my Super Duty enough that I kept it 5 years. Only been a few days with the Raptor but I don't see getting tired of it anytime soon either.

Ya they make the truck ride like shit. That’s why everyone has the ready lift hockey pucks and the preload collars are sitting on the shelves.

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

JeremyFXDWG

Reaction score

I just put the collars on and don’t notice much difference at all. Going from the 42psi the dealers put in the tires to the recommended 38psi made much more of a difference. Run the collars, 17” rims with 38psi and you should be good to go.