Winch mount for factory bumber

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nick, I'd like a PM too...loved the lights I got from you, may have to get this too!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm in the process of redesigning the site so I don't have it all listed up here at this time.

Here's a breakdown of the kit.

First, we need to swap out the intercooler with the ADD/Full-Race upgraded intercooler. This raises the intercooler higher from the factory location to allow room for the winch. We then use a winch plate from SDHQ with 1/4" thick steel. We then are able to fit a Warn VR10-S with some other odds and ends. There is some cutting and trimming required to the truck and to the winch. The kit is priced at $2997.

We also have other options for the kit including black anodization for the intercooler and/or a Warn Wireless Controller for the winch. We also have recovery gear available as well.

If you have additional questions, please PM me.

Sorry for the late replies to everyone, we've been dealing with Hurricane Harvey down here in Houston.

Last edited:

MattGuyver

Reaction score
A tad confused on why PM's are required vs. simply posting a link or pdf of the kit but whatever... Please send me info on the kit, not too keen on replacing the front bumper; would like to keep the OEM look and remain stealthy! ;-)

Jmorris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am highly interested in this kit. However i have a full race intercooler already so i am curious what the cost will be without the intercooler relocate kit. Also i would want the wireless control system on the winch. Thanks

Hey guys! I'm in the process of redesigning the site so I don't have it all listed up here at this time.

Here's a breakdown of the kit.

First, we need to swap out the intercooler with the ADD/Full-Race upgraded intercooler. This raises the intercooler higher from the factory location to allow room for the winch. We then use a winch plate from SDHQ with 1/4" thick steel. We then are able to fit a Warn VR10-S with some other odds and ends. There is some cutting and trimming required to the truck and to the winch. The kit is priced at $2997.

We also have other options for the kit including black anodization for the intercooler and/or a Warn Wireless Controller for the winch. We also have recovery gear available as well.

If you have additional questions, please PM me.

Sorry for the late replies to everyone, we've been dealing with Hurricane Harvey down here in Houston.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am highly interested in this kit. However i have a full race intercooler already so i am curious what the cost will be without the intercooler relocate kit. Also i would want the wireless control system on the winch. Thanks

Hey Josh, just replied to your email! Thanks!