Official!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CD566

Reaction score
*Long Post warning!*
Ok so I posted a little while ago saying I was looking at a 2018 that was delivered with scratches. I went to the dealership on the day they told me it would be done with a certified check in hand as a downpayment, and when I got there they told me my truck was going to be in the body shop for at least another week. So I walked out, pretty mad about it that night. Called the sales manager the next morning, who told me to come that day, to express my concern. He ended up arguing with me and yelling at me that he never would’ve told me to show up and that he’s been in this business too long to make a mistake like that. I ended up backing out of the sale after that phone call.
So I looked around for a while, and I kept reading different posts in the forum to pass the time. I ended up deciding to start looking for a new-to-me Gen1. After 6 test drives, and 3k additional miles on my Willy’s Wheeler I ended up finding a pretty clean Tuxedo Black SCREW 2014 with 30k miles.
I’m pretty damn pumped to have my new truck, it’s got the luxury package, plus some other stuff, just missing the spray in bedliner. I ended up paying $49k for it, but the dealership gave me $30k trade in for my ‘16 stock Willy’s after I only paid $31.5k for it 2 years and 30k miles ago, so I still feel like I did ok.

:TL;DR: Traded in my Jeep Willy’s Wheeler, bought a 2014 Raptor a week ago, couldn’t be happier.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Make sure you let that dealer know the result of their screw up!

Congrats !