GEN 2 Geiser front springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called geiser bros they said it’s a cousin making them and said utvinc would be the distributor ... called them they had no clue about it ..... does anybody know wtf is going on with these or where they can be purchased

Poodles84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed them got a reply same day saying the next group would be delivered in a few weeks. Gave them my name and he said he would contact when they get there to charge me and send out.

Not sure how real this is, but best i've found.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I emailed them got a reply same day saying the next group would be delivered in a few weeks. Gave them my name and he said he would contact when they get there to charge me and send out.

Not sure how real this is, but best i've found.

Yes who did you email? UTV Inc? I want in on some!

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess I shouldn’t be surprised with the lack of feedback or support from geiser - been watching how difficult it has been for the original raptor guys to order springs - but it seems like a massive missed opportunity in the market. They obviously make incredible race trucks and I’m interested in these springs, just like I’m sure a ton of others are, but that is based solely on the performance of the gen 1 springs. All I can find on the gen 2 is the limited Facebook post above, which honestly doesn’t sound impressive. More lift than expected (which could be due to this being a Super Cab, but who knows), and tighter, stiffer, more responsive, while also stopping nose dive, but also feeling the same in normal driving? Then it says that big bumps are also stiffer? Geiser has to be able to give us more than that single review post, right?

Poodles84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess I shouldn’t be surprised with the lack of feedback or support from geiser - been watching how difficult it has been for the original raptor guys to order springs - but it seems like a massive missed opportunity in the market. They obviously make incredible race trucks and I’m interested in these springs, just like I’m sure a ton of others are, but that is based solely on the performance of the gen 1 springs. All I can find on the gen 2 is the limited Facebook post above, which honestly doesn’t sound impressive. More lift than expected (which could be due to this being a Super Cab, but who knows), and tighter, stiffer, more responsive, while also stopping nose dive, but also feeling the same in normal driving? Then it says that big bumps are also stiffer? Geiser has to be able to give us more than that single review post, right?

Because real off road trucks cost $1M #priorites