Chipwerke for 2017 Ecoboost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mikeyj67

Reaction score
I should have done video but had no way to do it at the time. My buddy also has this setup now. The funny thing is, the other 2 partners in his business were so blown away with the results that they called Pedal Commander on Friday and ordered the same setup for the 2 F-150's that they had just purchased. I will see if I can get some videos this week with one of the trucks running the setup and the other one unplugged back to stock.

slaughter

Reaction score
So your saying the pedal commander made your truck run faster. Hard to believe when it’s doesn’t add any more than what’s there just changes the ratio. I’m guess that this chipwerke is the same thing as like a boost max.

OP
OP
M

mikeyj67

Reaction score
No, it just gives the truck more response. Pedal Commander and Chipwerke are owned bye the same parent company. Chipwereke is what gives it the power and it is like the boost max. They both plug in at the same locations.

Last edited:

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
The boostmax and pedal max have worked very well on other Ford products. I wonder what makes the 17+ Raptor unique to where it doesn’t like it?

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had something to do with the 12v lead that powers the module can cause a fault... and so the solution was to pull that wire from their harness and have a direct line to the fuse panel with a fuse tap.

About all I know.

QUOTE=MGD;1208196]The boostmax and pedal max have worked very well on other Ford products. I wonder what makes the 17+ Raptor unique to where it doesn’t like it?[/QUOTE]

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of chaps my hide is that I wait FOREVER to pull trigger on a AFE Scorcher because I didn't want traceable affect for warranty, and then this ChipWrk shows up that also leaves no trace! Oh and did I mention it delivers almost twice the HP as my brand new Scorcher!

:mad:

I emailed them and they said it wouldn't work in conjuction with the Scorcher..
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 10/12/17 12:05 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: <>
Subject: Re: "compatibality"

It is a custom program but depending on your vehicle and year our harness connects to boost sensor/MAF as well. So like I was saying yesterday, if those are already being used the Chipwerke cannot work coincide with what you currently have utilizing those sensors.

Cheers

Matt Ringgold
Sales Manager
m:+1 805 465 7677 ext 103*f:*+1 805 465 7687
e:[email protected]*|*w:*www.pedalcommander.com*a:*925 Broadbeck Dr. Ste 215, Newbury Park, CA 91320

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 6:32 PM, <> wrote:
Really?* I thought since it was a custom program, you could configure it to not interact with the MAF/TMAF and boost.* Instead, only focusing on timing, fuel delivery, and throttle response.* Is this not accurate or does the chip not allow for tweaking these metrics?

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8+, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date: 10/11/17 6:12 PM (GMT-05:00)
To:
Subject: Re: "compatibality"

If those spots are filled than we will not be able to work in conjunction with the Scorcher. However we have another company we own called Pedal Commander and this will work hand in hand with what you currently have. Check out our other website here:*https://www.pedalcommander.com/
If you have any additional questions feel free to ask.

Cheers

Matt Ringgold
Sales Manager
m:+1 805 465 7677 ext 103*f:*+1 805 465 7687
e:[email protected]*|*w:*www.pedalcommander.com*a:*925 Broadbeck Dr. Ste 215, Newbury Park, CA 91320

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 2:12 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:
Subject: compatibality

Message Body:
With this chip work in conjunction with an AFE Power Scorcher?* The Scorcher plugs into the MAF and TMAF sensor to manipulate settings.