View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 01:37 PM   #7 (permalink)

Helopilot

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by 4x4TruckLEDs.com View Post
I don't think we need to get into that whole "that is not legal" argument. Half the stuff we, as truck owners, install is not road legal. You can't legally run all the light bars folks install or legally run tires that stick out past your fendors. Use common sense when you install aftermarket products and you won't have issues.
I frankly don't care what people do or don't do with the equipment they put on their vehicles unless it endangers those of us who share the roads with them. I do however find it pretty ignorant when a manufacturer advertises something that will get those who don't know or understand the law(s) an unpleasant encounter with law enforcement. I did not direct my post at you, as you are not the manufacturer who decided on the picture. I did however post to possibly educate or warn those who decide to purchase and use said product that certain colors may not be a wise choice for road use (unless you happen to like sitting on the side of the road with a vehicle behind you that ALSO has red and blue lights visible to the front).
Helopilot is offline   Reply With Quote